Customer agreement. Contains basic provisions of the company's customer service. Terms of business. Regulates the execution policy of deals and orders. Risk warning. Contains information about the risks associated with trading on the financial markets.
Which regulation to choose?
IFCMARKETS. CORP. (BVI FSC)
- All profiles registered under IFCMARKETS. CORP. are subjected to the law of British Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission regulatory standards.
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. accepts residents of nearly all countries for registering
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. offers lots of depositing and withdrawal methods, including Bank Wire, Banking Cards (Visa, Mastercard, ChinaUnionPay, JCB), Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney and others
- IFCMARKETS. CORP. holds AIG Europe Limited professional Idemnity insurance
IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED (CySEC)
- All profiles registered under IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED are subjected to the law of the Republic of Cyprus and Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulatory standards
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED accepts only European Union residents for registering
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED offers only Bank Wire for depositing and withdrawal
- IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED is a member of Investor Compensation Fund which guarantees the compensation up to 20.000 EUR for each client in case IFCM CYPRUS LIMITED is unable to fulfil its obligations