- https://www.ifcm.co.uk Trading Platforms
- https://www.ifcm.co.uk/platforms/compare-trading-platforms Compare Platforms
Compare Trading Platforms
Trading platforms are designed for making trading possible. The main functions of a trading platform are to provide investors and traders with the information about the current situation of the market. This is done through the quotations with the help of which traders become able to make trading transactions. Nowadays there are many trading platforms which differ by their functionality. One of the trading platforms which is very popular among investors and brokers is MetaTrader 4. There are also brokers that offer their own trading platforms, like NetTradeX trading platform developed by IFC Markets.
Compare Trading Platforms NetTradeX and MetaTrader 4
IFC Markets provides its clients with two trading platforms NetTradeX and MetaTrader 4, which have similar functions, but NetTradeX has a number of features that differentiate it from MetaTrader 4.
Distinctive features of NetTradeX trading platform:
- the opportunity to open positions with the volume in units of the base asset, rather than in lots.
- Activated and OCO orders
- Trailing Stop on server side
- Creation, analysis and trading of your own limitless financial instruments through innovative GeWorko Method
- Percentage charts
- Sync mode of viewing multiple charts
- The opportunity of getting the latest news on the financial markets from Reuters
Distinctive features of MetaTrader 4 Platform:
- Interface for trading directly on the chart
- Signals service through which investors can become both the providers and the subscribers.
What Features Investors Should Pay Attention to When They Compare Trading Platforms?
The existence of various trading platforms has made it difficult for investors to decide which platform to choose. Trading platform first of all should be very simple to use. It is important to choose a platform that does not crashes often, especially during important economic news or events, which may have direct impacts on trading results. In addition, the trading platform should provide investors with a wide range of tools for making an accurate technical analysis.
All trading platforms have some distinguished features that make them stand out against others. Traders should examine all features and decide which one best suits to their trading requirements.
IFC Markets is a leading innovative financial company, offering private and corporate investors wide set of trading and analytical tools. The company provides its clients with Forex and CFD trading through its own-generated trading platform NetTradeX, which is available on PC, iOS, Android and Windows Mobile. The company also offers MetaTrader 4 platform available on PC, Mac OS, iOS and Android. You may compare the advantages of both platforms.