- https://www.ifcm.co.uk Trading
- https://www.ifcm.co.uk/trading-instruments Stock Trading Information
Stock Market Reports
All the companies listed at stock exchanges (once per quarter, six months or a year) provide regularly and on a mandatory basis public reports on their financial and industrial activities.
Stocks represent share in property and incomes of issuing companies. Stock Contracts for Difference (CFD) are instruments that allow investors to make profit as a result of changes in quotations of liquid stocks without ownership. Those who hold a position in Equity CFDs will get or will be charged dividend adjustments equal to the dividend announced.
When opening and closing a trading position a commission is charged from the account. The commission size for American stocks ('#S-...') is $0.02 per 1 stock. For the rest of the stocks the commission starts from 0.1% of the position volume.
You might be interested in
Open a demo account - It's free to open an account with IFC Markets and there are no obligations to deposit money or trade.
Download trading platform - Get our unique online trading platform NetTradeX and practise trading unlimited trading instruments.
Trading Conditions - Learn more about each instrument, the commisions, spreads, swap rates etc.
Discover the benefits of Forex & CFD trading with IFC Markets
- Personal Composite Instruments (PCI)
- Super tight fixed spreads
- Instant execution
- Create & trade own instruments
- Choose ready synthetic instruments from PCI Library
Advanced Trading Platforms
- NetTradeX - own advanced platform
- Popular MT4, МТ5 & WebTerminal
Everywhere & Anytime
- Qualified online support in 18 languages
- 24 hours a day